“You can learn and improve your smelling and tasting skills.“
- You do not know anything about wine, but you are curious to know more about it.
- You are looking for a good foundation, that will help you to make better choices at restaurant or in a wine shop.
- You want to discover and taste new wines
- You want to better understand which type of wines you like most
- You just want to increase your enjoyment of a good glass of wine
- You want to know how to pair wine and food
During the course we taste about 35 to 40 bottles of wine. Each bottle is with care selected to support the theory and convey a clear message.
You will get slides, regional and country maps of all selected wines, including ID cards of the grape varieties.
Passionate WSET3 certified sommelier with a good sense of humor.
Brussels: De Smet de Naeyerlaan 209, 1090 Jette.
Easy to reach by public transport (bus, #trams & train)
This wine course gives you a solid base to discover and taste with confidence. For the busy man and woman, each course starts at 19.30.
We organise an English course in October 2019.
Date: 4 Thursdays – 3/10, 10/10, 17/10, 7/11- English
Time: 19u30 till 22u30
Location: Jette – De Smet de Naeyerlaan 209 – Public transport: train station Jette nearby, trams 51, 19, 62, bus 88
Price: 195€ incl. VAT. This price consists of 4 evenings, all wines ànd the course material.
If you are not yet sure if this course fits your needs, please join us at our tasting session on 26/09/19 to get to know us and our approach !
Interested ? Enroll!
Fill out the form on the right. After your enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with all payment details. Your seat is reserved as soon as we have received your payment. Do not hesitate too long to enroll, as we have only 12 seats available.
Do you have other questions about this course ? Contact us. We are more than happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you very much !