Spacious house with large garden for sale !A unique opportunity to live and work in Brussels with your family.
Charmful spacious house (200m2) with a lot of character. It is the ideal house for a family with young kids. The house has a large, bright living room, high ceilings, 2 marble mantelpieces, an open, fully equiped kitchen with huge storage possibilities (2015). There is a direct access to the beautiful, large garden (200 m2 – exceptional for Brussels !), with two swings for kids and a new terrace (30m2). The house has 4 bedrooms (10, 14, 19, 19m2), a large bathroom with bath and shower, 2 toilets, a big basement for laundry and storage. Low energy consumption due to insulation works and double glass windows. Renovations on electricity and heating done in 2009/2010. Isolation renovations done in 2012/2013. Kitchen renovation in 2015.
Parking: Possibility to buy 1 car spot across the street.
The house is at 400m of public transport: subway Pannenhuis, train station Thurn & Taxis (20” to European district/Schuman), more than 6 bus lines to the centre (15” trip),
Other facilities: shops (Colruyt at 400m, Delhaize, Carrefour), European school (2,2 km – 4 direct bus lines at 250m), Dutch & French speaking schools close by (less than 500m), cultural center around the corner, park close by (400m) and last but not least very friendly neighbours.
- House dates from around 1890. Original elements are quite intact (e.g. “carrelage du Marais” in entrance hall).
- Since 2009 quite some renovations have been executed:
- completely new kitchen, made by a carpenter, sanitary equipment from brand Franke. Floor has been isolated.
- appliances: new micro-wave (2yrs old), new oven (AEG, 2months old), dishwasher from 2017 (Siemens), Fridge (4yrs old, Samsung), induction cooking fire
- living room has a bookshelf made by a carpenter
- all windows in the house have double glass (also the original windows).
- upper rooms (2) have been renovated (isolated roof, new plasterwork, new flooring (semi-parquet) + 1 built-in cupboard made by a carpenter).
- bathroom contains a bath, a sink and a shower with new shower cabin (2022).
- Price: 560.000€ for non-furnished house.
- Current situation: house is rented for 1695€/month.
- Optional: underground parking spot to buy across the street (not included in the price)
- Visits: Saturdays (mornings till 14h), Sunday mornings (11-13) & Wednesday evenings (19-21) -please contact the owner for a time slot or use the contact form below.
- Address: Drootbeekstraat 141, 1020 Brussels.
Are you interested in this house and do you want to visit it ?
Do you have questions about this add ?
Please leave your contact details here and we (the owners) will call or e-mail you back.